Select A Drill:
-- Click to Select --
Home Row Keys
New Keys: H and E
New Keys: I and R
New Keys: O and T
New Keys: N and G
New Keys: Left Shift and Period
New Keys: U and C
New Keys: W and Right Shift
New Keys: B and Y
New Keys: M and X
New Keys: P and V
New Keys: Q and Comma
New Keys: Z and Colon
Practice Timed Typing Test #1
Graded Timed Typing Test #2
Graded Timed Typing Test #3
Graded Timed Typing Test #4
Drill 15: Q and Comma ( , )
Learn reach technique for Q and , (comma)
Combine smoothly Q and , (comma) with all other learned keys
Key each line twice, single spaced, in the box provided.
Tab from one box to the next.
1. do fix all cut via own buy for the jam cop ask dig
2. a map; a van; apt to; vie for; her plan; have five
3. Beth will pack sixty pints of guava jam for David.
4. a qa qa aq aq quo quo qt. qt. quad quad quit quits
5. qa quo quo qt. qt. quay quay aqua aqua quite quite
6. a qt.; pro quo; a quad; to quit; the quay; a squad
7. k k ,k ,k kit, kit; Rick, Ike, or I will go, also.
8. a ski, a ski; a kit, a kit; a kite, a kite; a bike
9. Ike, I see, is here; Pam, I am told, will be late.
10. Enter the words quo, quote, quit, quite, and aqua.
11. I have quit the squad, Quen; Raquel has quit, too.
12. Marquis, Quent, and Quig were quite quick to quit.